Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Friends

I've added several new blogs to my list of blogs. None of these people are actually new friends to me, but I thought maybe some of you would like to get to know each other.
Two of the new blogs are care sites affiliated with hospitals. Uncle Randy, who lives in Iowa, and Montana Crosby, who lives here in Silverdale and is supported by my church, are both recovering from cancer, and I know they would appreciate prayer.
Kelly is a friend from college who works with underprivileged and incarcerated girls in Grand Rapids. It's really cool to see the progress she makes.
Leann is a good friend who has insight into the prophetic. Her blog is chiefly about miraculous happenings and prophetic dreams.
So if you need some new reading material, check out one of my friends.

Catch you later.
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing out the comments form. A friend is having trouble with it.