Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nevermind.

God be praised. There is nothing wrong with me, and baby is all right too. Two mothers and one doctor agree that there is no way what I was doing could have harmed my baby, and one husband thinks I'm incredibly paranoid. I don't blame him. It seems like every week I have a new crisis that I need to worry about, and I really overdid it this time. I tell him that if he had all the changes going on in his body that I have going on in my body, he would be paranoid too, or at least more worried than he is when I freak out. I am glad to have his level head to keep me sane, but it would be nice if I could rest in his calm assurance without having to endure his exasperated amusement.

So work on the mural will go on, but not today. I need a couple days to recoup after yesterday. I think that I will wander over to the hardware store and pick up some more blue for background, and then maybe on Thursday I will fill that in. My nerves should be settled by then. After that I can start on leaves in that corner. I wonder if we still have the green that I painted our bedroom with.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Its okay to be paranoid but do realize Jennifer, that God made our bodies to tough somethings out. I would be more concerned about what you're eating and drinking. I see tons of young women who are not taking care of themselves while pregnant and still have healthy children...maybe a little on the small size but still healthy. Our bodies are designed so that it will tell us when something is wrong and there needs to be more intervention! You'll do fine, take a deep breath, and take it one day at a time. If you're overwhelmed, rest,