Monday, August 25, 2008

So what am I supposed to do with this?

That's a question that we've both been asking over here. I asked it when I walked into her bedroom and found her sleeping like this:

I mean the medical and maternal world spent nine months drilling the necessity of putting baby to sleep on her back, and now five months later, she undoes everything. I think she likes it better this way.

Niki asked it when I introduced her to cream of wheat (the grown up version because none of my stores have baby cream of wheat).

She wasn't too keen on it. We moved on to sweet potatoes directly.

About the only "person" around here who isn't asking such questions is Max, who knows exactly what to do in any situation.

2 comments:

JudiA said...

That's OK Nikki, I don't like cream of wheat either. Blech!

Love,

Nana

Lisa said...

Once they roll, there is no keeping them on their backs. My litle one sleeps on her belly, bum in the air!