Sunday, August 10, 2008

Growing up so fast!

I always knew she was ahead of the pack -- unusually alert and all that -- but this is ridiculous! I mean, her taste in books is really advanced for her age. Just look at her devour that book.
And her taste in beverages too. No rice cereal with formula for this girl. She goes straight to the good stuff. This picture sequence would make a good commercial -- You're never too young for your first Henry Weinhard. (That's orange cream soda for those of you who can't read the label. We do not approve of underage drinking here.)
And just look at her explain deep philosophical matters to Grandma. But for the most part, she's engaged in all the things babies are supposed to be doing, like charming grandparents. And enthralling parents. And just generally being cute.

1 comment:

deltasierra said...

Awww, the first sugary drink. :)

We gave Ian a coffee cup on Sunday to see what he would do. I posted them here. Then, I made LOL posters out of them. :)

I've recently moved to Gig Harbor, but I still think we need to get together again sometime! I'd love to see you again, and I want to meet little Annika. :)

Hope life is treating you well! :)

--Devon