Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guess what!

HE'S HOME!
And he adores his little girl! He keeps looking at her and saying "Amazing." So thus past week, we've been introducing Niki to Seth's side of the family. Here are Pake and Beppe holding their first great-grandchild.

And since they're both hale and hearty, we'll probably have them in her life for years to come. I'm glad. I hope she has lots of years to make memories with her great-grandparents.

And finally, an advertisement for one of Beppe's favorite places -- the Oregon Gardens in Silverton, OR. Yes, that is a hobbit hole. Now don't you want to take your kids there?

Toodles. Got to go change a diaper.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Seth's home! How exciting for you all! Now your little family can be whole again! Unless he's going back out anytime soon? (Crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, I sure hope he's not!)

And the hobbit hole? Totally awesome! If I can ever drag Jeremy to the west coast we're going to have to look that thing up!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see these pictures, Jennifer--and I'm so glad that Seth is home for now! what a darling girl!