Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been tagged

Hi, everybody,
I got tagged, and since it's been forever since I've posted a non-baby blog, I thought I'd go along with it. This is called the 3 things Meme. Carma (my blogging buddy) didn't know what a meme was. I'm thinking it's a typo of "me." Any other opinions?

3 Things Meme
3 Places I Go All the Time
- I've been kinda homebound lately. Let's see --
1the Commissary (Navy version of a grocery store),
2 church,
3the frig (I get so hungry these days)
3 People Who Email Me-
1My mother
2 my mother-in-law
3 Mary
3 Favorite Places I Like to Eat-
1 Noah's Ark,
2 Boston's Pizza,
3 Dairy Queen
3 Places I would rather be right now-
1out and about (I have so many errands to run today!),
2 somewhere sunny,
3somewhere with wide open spaces -- Yellowstone maybe?
3 Projects I would like to get started-
1researching the history and mythology of the whole world (just a little project that will take the rest of my life and then some)
2 reorganizing my cupboards,
3 painting my house
3 People who will do this-
1 My mother-in-law (maybe. Sometimes she does tags)
2 Alicia (same logic)
3 possible Denae, but she's got two little boys and a photography studio to blog about, so maybe not
3 TV Shows I could watch over and over-
1 Numbers
2 Bones
3 NCIS
Runner up- Dancing with the Stars

1 comment:

Carma said...

Hey, thanks for doing this! I like your interpretation of a "meme!" It makes sense... take care!