Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Pictures for Daddy.







Pardon the proliferation of close ups. This is how Daddy gets to see his little girl right now. People are still having a hard time telling who she looks like. The receptionist at my chiropractor's office said she looks like me, but my chiropractor told her that she should wait until she meets Seth before she forms any opinions on the matter.
Niki is certainly Seth's child though: willful yet content. I confess, I was hoping she would take after his personality. She'll save herself a lot of ulcers if she follows his lead. I might get a little frustrated having the two of them lined up against me, but she'll be less stressed and happier in the long run.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the little chin dimple. My hubby has one- and was thinking at least one of my girls would, too. Nothing yet..

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, she is just so mushy with cuteness. Wish you weren't so far away, I could use a super cute baby fix.