Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby's new friend

Well, she is definitely her father's daughter. At the age of nine months, Annika is showing an affinity for computers that rivals anything her mother ever felt before college and therein the necessity of getting along with computers. She's always loved the keyboard with its black and white buttons that move, but now that she can see the blinking lights on the tower, she's hooked. She's even found out where the power switch is and turned the computer off while Mommy was blogging.

I know the pictures are a little blurry, but see if you can follow me here:

"Well, ma'am, what you seem to have here is a pretty basic computer problem. I see it all the time. I'll have it fixed in no time."
"Let's see, I'll just need to reattach a couple of cords and make sure everything is hooked up properly. You wouldn't believe how many people have their speakers hooked up to their subwoofer." (Yes, she's unplugged my speakers too.)
"Hmm, that didn't work. I'm going to have to turn the tower off, take off a panel and get right at the hard drive." (No, she's never actually done that!)

"There you go, ma'am. Good as new. Not bad for a first time, huh?"



No comments: