Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The way to a dog's heart. . .

. . . is through his stomach, as demonstrated here.
I only left the room for a minute because Niki was more interested in her spoon than in the baby food. Then she started giggling, so I came back, and what do you know, Max was shamelessly licking off her hands. Of course, as soon as the food was gone, he became the epitome of aloof dignity again, but Niki didn't care. She was all starry-eyed and covered with applesauce.



In other news, the baby-proofing of the house continues. Today I began padding edged surfaces, and Niki began investigating the padding.

Doesn't do much for the decor, but it serves it's purpose.


Love to everyone. Bye bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you need to come visit me:D I miss you, and Annika is getting WAY too cute for her own good:D
I love you!
God richest blessings,
Squirt