Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Introduction.

I never thought this day would come. I've been thinking about blogging for a long time. Nearly everyone I know has some sort of Internet site, and they've all been encouraging me to get one. Well, now it's done. I have a blog. MySpace and Facebook users will pardon me. I may be inducted into those hallowed halls sooner or later, but for the moment, you will have to find me here.

Now, what to write about. What would the people who read this most want to hear about? My hobbies? My state of mind? The state of the weather? Current events? Maybe a little of each. I'm not going to have enough information to fill up a blog if I confine my posts to one topic or area of topics. I will have to cover the whole spread. And if I am occasionally of a philosophical or theological state of mind, my thoughts on those matters will turn up too. I will try to write once a week. That will provide some accountability. Otherwise, who knows how long it might take for me to check my comments.

5 comments:

JudiA said...

Jen darling, it's YOUR blog and you can write about whatever you please. I've already subbed you on Bloglines, so I'll know when you post. I'm glad you picked Blogger because it's a lot easier to navigate than the some of the others, and I think a little more "writer" oriented than the sites that cater more to the "look at me" aspect of human nature.

(No offense to the users of other sites, just MNSHO.) :-)

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

Judi (Mom)

Anonymous said...

Hello. I hope this works. Some sites don't let you post unless you're a member of that particular site. Here goes.......
(I'm not disappointed that you got blogspot instead of facebook or MySpace, but I do hope you get one of them in the future:D)

I'll try to visit your site weekly. Keep me updated.
God bless you my wonderful sister.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of online blogging! :) I look forward to reading any and all of your ponderings!

Anonymous said...

Here is another who will be tuning into your writing. I greatly look forward to it. And yes, it is amazing who shall find your blog... take care, and I hope you are doing well.

Alicia said...

I am thrilled that I'll have a way to keep tabs and keep in touch with you! As for what to write, write whatever you want. Life, love, marriage, non-sense, philospohical or theological, I will be here to read it all.

I'm glad you started this page. Hope it keeps you just a little bit busier!